Tabs

Introduction

Hello everyone, this is Yue Mei! I've been around for quite a while, but I never got around to making my own blog. Well, here I am with this new blog. :) I hope everyone gives me a warm welcome! Haha I'll be mostly posting my graphics/artwork on this blog. Sometimes I'll have thoughts of TVB series, but since nothing interests me right now, I don't think there will be any TVB posts in the near future.

The first banner features FungYi, of course! I don't think I'll keep it up for long because it looks so plain.  

As for my art, although I don't really expect anybody to use them, if you do, please credit me! And my icons aren't bases, so please don't edit them unless I say you can.  If you see anything you like, please comment on the post or the C-box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment