Tabs

{TVB} To Watch or Not to Watch?

>.> Reading Hamlet has gotten to me. haha But seriously though, I have no idea what to watch anymore. The past few TVB series all seemed pretty boring to me imo, and the last series I watched from start to finish was The Mysteries of Love. And the only reason I finished it was cause of FungYi, if it was another couple I wouldn't have even started it (esp. cause of disgusting Lo Sir, but that's another story).

7 Days In Life, Airs Jan. 24th
Actually looking at the poster, there are a lot of appealing factors. Steven, Koni, Yuen Wah, actually pretty much everybody on there except maybe Patrick. haha I think the only reason I really don't want to start it cause it begins airing the week of my finals. Plus when I looked at the pictures on the TVB website, it looks like the ending will have some lame dancing scene just like how Devil's Disciples ended...and that was a really bad ending.

The Rippling Blossom, Airs Feb. 7
This picture has 2/3 reasons why I would watch it: Tavia and Chilam. The other reason is Ken Hung...haha The supporting characters (like Pierre) and Myolie are all quite okay, but I'm not a huge fan of them. One thing is though, the storyline seems dull. And of course, there's Michael Tse. I used to like him in VOH, but after all that Laughing Gor stuff, he seemed way too cocky and unlikeable. In manga, being cocky works, but in real life, not so much. So...I don't know if I should even watch the first episode or if I should wait for Tavia, Chilam, and hopefully Ken cuts. Hopefully someone else will watch it? And then you guys can tell me if it's worth trying. haha

picture credits: tvb.com and tavia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment