Tabs

{TVB} MTC Pt. 2: Top 3

Continued from Part 1, here is my all time Top 3 TVB couples. :D

3: Louis Koo and Jessica Hsuan (LJ)
Photobucket

Is this a surprise to some of you guys? I'm pretty sure that LJ was the first couple that I ever liked, and their scenes were the best part of A Step into the Past. I have to admit, I didn't like Sonija back then cause she got in the way of a perfect LJ pairing. haha For me, LJ is the best Golden Couple (the new so-called Golden Couples are a joke these days).


2: Bernice Liu and Moses Chan (Bermo)
Photobucket

Best couple in Love Bond. :) Their chemistry, off and on, is so obvious! They're perfect for each other. BK and MoCha are no match for Bermo. ♥

1: Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung (FungYi)
Photobucket

Um, I think it's pretty obvious to anyone that knows me that FungYi is my favorite pairing of all time, so there's no explanation needed right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment