Tabs

{icons} Fushigi Yuugi Icons, Batch One

Oh boy. An image heavy post. lol
The reason why I haven't been updating lately is that I was making Fushigi Yuugi icons. lol FY is my favorite shoujo manga of all time, and I had dozens of images on my computer, so I thought why shouldn't I put them to good use? lol. These are very plain icons. lol 

Miaka
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tamahome
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Miaka & Tamahome
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment