Tabs

{music} Song Time!

I've been hanging around Youtube lately listening to random songs, and I stumbled across a Japanese song called 'Yuki no Hana' (Snow Flower). Originally by Mika Nakashima, this song has been covered multiple times. I actually heard a Korean cover before by Seungri of Big Bang (my favorite group hehe), but I never knew that it was covered by so many people. I just wanted to share with you guys some of the many versions I found. :) 

Original Version by Mika Nakashima:

Korean Version by Park Hyo Shin (for the Korean drama OST of Sorry, I Love You): 
English Version by Hayley Westenra: 
Cantonese Version by Vincy Chan: 
Korean Cover by Seungri: 
Which version did you guys like best? Because of my huge bias for the maknae, Seungri's live version is definitely my favorite. hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment