Tabs

{other} Liebster Award


I got tagged by Ginny (from TVB Perspective)!

1. What is the last tvb series you watched? The last series I finished was 'Return of the Silver Tongue', and I'm currently watching 'Storm in a Cocoon' right now. 
2. When did you start blogging? I started blogging in October of 2010. 
3. What languages do you speak/write? I can only write in English, haha. I can speak Teochew and some French. 
4. Have you met any celebrities in the past, and if so who and where? Nope :( 
5. What is your favorite food? Ramen! 
6. What types of series do you usually prefer? (crime, historical, romantic, legal, etc) I prefer crime dramas~ 
7. Where are you from? I'm from the US! 
8. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one younger brother
9. What are your hobbies? I like reading, watching TVB series, and listening to kpop & cpop :) 
10. What do you like about blogging? I can write down my thoughts and talk to other bloggers about things that we have in common. 

I would tag people, but most of my affiliates either got tagged already or are inactive lol. Thanks for tagging Ginny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment