Tabs

{icons} Raymond and FungYi

I miss FungYi. :(

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Raymond
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
And a random Sister Fa set.
Photobucket Photobucket

Heh btw I had a weird dream last night. Dreams about TVB for me occur once a blue moon, but I guess I was influenced by flora and Lee's posts about their dreams so I had one last night. I was at this photo shoot and there was Tavia, Ron, Bernice, and this one actress (but I don't remember who it was). Anyways, it looked like a really crappy photo shoot cause they couldn't even afford a green screen and instead had a bad picture of a field of flowers for the background. All the artistes were sitting on cardboard boxes and there were also cardboard bgs of trees and nature that could be interchanged. When they were trying to take pictures, the camera ran out of memory or something and they had to do some weird effect to take the picture. And I was thinking "wtf poor Bernice" cause they made Bernice change the bgs manually... Apparently TVB is cheap even in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment