Tabs

{TVB} Sales Presentation Videos

I'm only posting links to the series that I want to watch. :) They're listed in order of like-ness (not a real word).

Not filmed yet/Unconfirmed:
I really want to watch this!! Even thought it's mostly focused on Wayne and Michelle's character, Tavia's role seems good. Plus I love her ancient beauty.
Ron gets to travel back through time again! Haha I loved Step Into the Past and Chip, so I'd definitely watch this if they really do film it. Plus I love Steven and Fala!
For some weird reason I want to watch this series....  Even though it looks cliched, it seems interesting to me. XD
Yuen Wah!!  
 
Finished filming/filming:
Tavia series and lawyer series, need I say more?
 Taro~ But the SP seems uninteresting and weird.
Probably lame and a rehashing of Life Made Simple... Only watching for Raymond and Yoyo.

All of the Sales Presentations:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ECheRdXudjM/

No comments:

Post a Comment