Tabs

{TVB} 43rd Anniversary Gala

...There was like nobody there. What happened to all the actors? lol. I don't really have any thoughts to share with you guys except that the HOG parody's SJS really scared me. lol King Kong gives me a different image now. Oh yes, and why does TVB like Mag Lam so much? Nothing special imo.
I'm kinda glad Tavia didn't have anything to change into cause she kept her hair in SLM style. :)
Photobucket

And since there was no FungYi cause Raymond's slaving away in the Mainland, here's Fala and Tavia to almost make up for it. And why was there no Tavnice?? Grr. I thought Bernice would be there...


EDIT: I found the SP for Sister Fa... sorry but it looks really stupid. It's purposely exaggerated and the SP doesn't even mention Toby, Pierre, or Yoyo. -_-" But even with my complaints I'll probably watch it for Raymond and just to complain about it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Z_Kc9UQUDkI/  (Credits to Yuki)

No comments:

Post a Comment