Tabs

{TVB} My Top Couples Pt. 1

Everybody's always complaining about the lack of fresh couples in TVB, but I quite like the old ones (as long as they are the ones that I like, of course :D). I'm going to split my favorite couples into two posts, this one will be my old/current favorites and the "okay" couples, and the next post will be my Top 3 Couples. :)

Tavia Yeung and Ron Ng

Of course they're one of my favorite couples! I loved them in The Academy~ I think it will be a surprise to some of you guys that they're not in my top 3 though. haha

Chilam Cheung and Charmaine Sheh 

I loved them in Point of No Return! Haha They were so cute, I really wonder if they'll ever film together again.

Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu

I'm pretty sure most people liked this couple at least a little~

Tavia Yeung and Raymond Wong

Sure, I only watched one series with them and they didn't really even end up with each other, but I rooted for them in SITS. :D And of course, I can't wait until The Truth! Although honestly, I have a feeling that she'll end up with Ruco or nobody.

Sammul Chan and Leila Tong
Two words: adorable couple.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment