Tabs

{random} Ramblings

Today is September 1st over here, and I just wanted to say that it's the first day of school for Hogwarts. lol I'm rereading the whole series, so I'm kinda in Harry Potter mode here. I wonder why TVB's never made a series about wizards and witches. I guess it doesn't really go with anything, huh, since it's kinda European or whatever. And there aren't any younger idol stars to act in a magical HP-like series...

Anyways, some good news, it seems that the original cast of TOT will be in the sequel. 
Ruco Chan to Star in “The Other Truth” Sequel
Wednesday August 31, 2011 Hong Kong
Credits: to Ah K @ http://www.jaynestars.com

The Other Truth <真相> which starred Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Raymond Wong (黃浩賢), and Tavia Yeung (楊怡) received good reviews and high ratings when broadcasted earlier this year. Thus, it was known that TVB decided to have the original cast start filming for a sequel to The Other Truth and let Ruco’s and Raymond’s characters continue to fight for Tavia’s affection!
I have no idea what's going to be happening with Kenneth though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment