Tabs

{tvb} Men With No Shadows Thoughts Ep 1-4

After the first four episodes, I'm hooked. I can't wait to watch the fifth episode, especially because 4 ended with a cliff-hanger.
I was surprised that the three leads were all introduced in the first episode, but I'm also glad, because it means that they will all have more screentime with each other. I'm happy with all the FungYi scenes that were in episodes three and four, and I can't wait for more. :)
Raymond's moh gwai character is refreshing. I love it when he interacts with Dr. O because their scenes are always so interesting or funny. I loved it when Ray delivered his "sorry" line towards Vincent (Power) so nonchalantly. I wish Fong Fong (Tavia) would get more interesting though. I don't like it how she uses Dr. O and Toi Fung to make Vincent mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment