Tabs

{tvb} Friendly Fire Eps 1-17 Thoughts

I have to admit, I was not expecting much from Friendly Fire seeing that it was just another lawyer series, especially with the bland Michael and Tavia pairing again. However, I am glad that I was proved wrong, as this series proved to be a pleasant watch so far.
JJ (Michael Tse) and Chris (Tavia Yeung) are a couple who end up separating after a misunderstanding, yet they are both still in love with each other. Although it is obvious that they still have feelings for one another, neither of them are willing to attempt to get back together. Sure, JJ tries to get Chris to spend time with him, but he certainly isn't doing any favors for himself by leading Moon (Grace Wong) on, either. The poor girl is in love with him, but he just makes her think that he likes her back while the fact is that he still likes Chris. This also makes Chris jealous yet mad at the same time. However, I do want the two of them to get back together. They're actually really cute together, and I was surprised at their chemistry. They were lacking that in Cupid Stupid and Rippling Blossom, and that was the reason that made me drop those two series. However, Michael has gotten rid of his Laughing Gor image, and I like him here as JJ.
Po Ti sir (Sammy Leung) and Mei Sun (Sharon Chan) aren't a couple yet, but I'm sure their relationship will take the next step soon. It's obvious that Mei Sun cares for Po Ti sir, but I wonder when he'll realize that he likes her. I've been rooting for this couple since the time that Mei Sun gave Po Ti sir a beer through their windows, haha. Also, I've said this before, but I really like Po Ti sir. He's definitely my favorite character in this series so far! Although he's the sort of guy character that appears in every series, I can't help but like him a lot.
The cases are sort of boring, however, but I am excited for JJ prosecuting that Pong guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment