Tabs

{tvb} A Great Way to Care 2: Episodes 10-15

These few episodes have gotten more interesting, and it's too bad it took almost half the series to get better. There's still an unnecessary focus on Jackson (Edwin), but at least his relationship with Scarlett (Christine Kuo) is getting somewhere and he's not just pining after her. Also, I find myself liking Jackson again, and only because of the scene where he yells "what the hell?!" at Jade (Aimee Chan) in episode 15.
The main case was revolved around the Father and three brothers of the orphanage that Ah Yan lived in. I was glad that Wong Sai Bong (Oscar Leung) was finally getting some more screentime, and he played an important part in the case. He also found out the truth about his twin brother, Man Jai, who lived in the orphanage with Ah Yan (Tavia Yeung).
The police suspected Father at first for killing three pedophiles, but it turns out that he was covering for someone. They thought it was Ah Wai, who was molested as a child, but he died before they arrested him. 
To be honest, I think TVB made it too obvious who the real killer was. I figured it out when they gave their first hint, so I wasn't surprised when the police figured out who the murderer was. I feel sorry for Ah Yan, though, since she lost two (three if you count Man Jai) of her brothers in one go. There will be more of her background in the coming episodes, so I can't wait for her character to develop into a killer. It's too bad Yoyo and Alex don't get a lot of screentime...

No comments:

Post a Comment