Tabs

{new} Header/Layout, Wang Lee Hom Post

Yess, my promised Leehom post for flora~ Haha 
It's a wonder how I love him so much but I never really blogged about him before. And I like him so much that sometimes I wonder if my love/admiration/plain fangirl-iness for him will surpass FungYi... But of course, some FY thing happens (like the awards hug) and then I stop wondering.
 
OT: OMG AM I READING THIS RIGHT?!?!?! I JUST SAW ON HYN5'S TWITTER THAT BACK TO THE THREE KINGDOMS WILL HAVE FUNGHEYIYI IN IT!!! :O HOPING THAT TVB DOESN'T SCREW THIS PLAN UP, CAUSE I REALLY WANT MY TOB REUNION!!!!! (Excuse my all caps, I am just way too excited. And this FY news is totally what I was just talking about.)


lol Anyways, most of the time, I like him more than Ray. Especially if Ray dances some stupid dance that his "choreographers" tell him to do. And right now it's Leehom > Ray. 

So, Leehom deserves a total revamping of my blog. Well, tech it's only the header/layout but whatever.


And a bunch of simple wallpapers/semi-blends that I made a few days ago. 




No comments:

Post a Comment