Tabs

{TVB} 回到三國 Back to the Three Kingdoms

New Series: 回到三國 (Back to the Three Kingdoms)
Genre: Ancient
Producer: Lau Ka Ho
Cast: Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng

Thoughts: Okay so pretty much everybody already knows about this series ever since Hyn5 tweeted it. Either that or they read the AppleDaily News. Anyways, some people are upset that Steven and Fala might not be in it anymore, but I'm pretty okay with it (considering that it's now FungHeiYi). Cause if you think about it, by the way things went in the Sales Presentation, Ron would have more screen time/focus than Steven would. I like Ron a lot, but I would feel pretty bad for Steven.
And besides, it's a freakin TOB reunion. (Of course there's no Leila, Nancy, etc. but that doesn't matter.) I'm assuming that Raymond would be an ancient character, like Steven's in the SP. So, I'm hoping his character is as good as Kau Chung. Then it would be like SNKC but plus a time traveling Ron (who I hope has better hair than in the SP). Of course it would be much better if Fala doesn't have to film the gods.com series and she gets paired up with Ron. :D And please, Lau Ka Ho, don't make Raymond an ancient Kingsley.


Oh yeah. And give 2R some awesome bromance scenes. 
That is my Christmas wish this year.

*Info/pics credits to: Hyn5's blog and Tavia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment