Tabs

{movie} Tavia in 低一點的天空

 低一點的天空 (Happy Go Lucky)
So I watched this a long time ago and I noticed that Tavia was in it, but I didn't really care. haha But recently I rewatched it on my iPod and thought it ironic how Tavia never acted with Wayne Lai and Kent Cheng in any TVB series, but she had scenes with both of them in this movie. 

Screencaps from the movie: (bad quality, but whatever) 

Tavia was actually also in 跑馬地的月光 (Blue Moon). I watched it years ago... I actually have it on DVD but I have no idea where it went. Tavia was Charmaine's friend or whatever and the only scene I remember she was in was when Chilam went looking for Charmaine. If I remember correctly, there were other storylines in it, but I fast-forwarded through those scenes cause I was a Chilam-Charmaine fan back then. Basically all I remember was the beginning of how C&C first met and the ending (which was also stupid). No screencaps cause I'm too lazy to find out what time she comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment