Tabs

{TVB} The Rippling Blossom Ep. 6 Thoughts

Yeah, so I got too behind on Rippling and so I just skipped eps 3-5... I hope nothing important happened. haha 

Chilam and Tavia ♥
Thoughts:
Oh Ying Jai... If I were you I would push your older brother into the sea/ocean. Then skip in the lovely green meadows with the girl that I love. But then again that would be murder (or attempted murder if Chi Hiu was a good swimmer).

But really? After that cute fantasy scene and the funny awkward moment between the two brothers, it comes to this? And of course TVB had to have the evil person sit in a black car, unnoticed, laughing at the sufferings of the protagonists.

Also, I don't know if I missed something in the episodes that I skipped, but what is wrong with Tavia's character? How can she not see how awesome Ying Jai is??? Especially how he's so nice to everyone, even Yue Chi Po. Blargh. I wonder if he can somehow work the bro code into this situation.

One question though: Why does their dad look so young in the picture on his tombstone? I mean, no offense or anything but he looks younger than his first wife. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment