Tabs

{TVB} The Rippling Blossom Initial Thoughts


So I watched the first episode of The Rippling Blossom last night, and I have to admit it was better than I expected. Of course, Chilam was a big part of why I liked it. haha The comedic scenes with Chilam, Myolie, and Damien were funny and very cute. Tavia didn't have that many scenes, but that's okay, cause later her scenes will probably be mostly with Michael anyways. Now I have to admit, Michael's character is funny in a way because he looks serious and  p.offed at everyone.  But his seriousness complements Chilam's goofiness perfectly and it makes Chilam even cuter. ;)

Anyways here are some videos to share with you guys! Behind the scenes when they were celebrating Myolie's birthday. :) The second one is the cutest...they are all such little kids! And it actually made me kind of like Michael better now. haha One of the best parts was how Damien was calmly walking by Tavia and Chilam with his camera while they were fighting. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment