Tabs

{tvb} Silver Spoon Sterling Shackles Initial Thoughts


I made a new header, featuring Chi Kwan (Tavia Yeung) and Kai Sun (Kenneth Ma)! I know they aren't a couple, but their scenes together in the ten episodes that I've watched are telling me otherwise. I am not shipping them together, though, because I like the Siu Yau (Rebecca Zhu) and Kai Sun coupling a lot. Although I would have loved it if Fala was the one to portray Siu Yau (because of the Ronla pairing and having scenes with Tavia), I think Rebecca is really cute. She's not a bad actress, and there's just something about her that I like. Normally I would not like the typical good girl characters like Siu Yau, but I can't help but like her. 
Chan Cheuk Man (Damian Lau) is a very interesting man. He's clever and things always go his way. I wonder why he is so much in love with Yee Yin (Idy Chan) when he knows that she still loved her ex. So far, I don't think he loves Chi Kwan, so it'll be interesting to see when he finally falls for her. I was afraid that the episodes will be too draggy, but at the pace that I'm watching it doesn't seem as bad. However, when it focuses on one storyline, I'll be aching to see what happens in the other one. I think my favorite scene is in episode 10, where Kai Sun is teaching the children English. Kam Muk Shui (Ron Ng) fell asleep, and then he bumps into a little boy and makes him cry. The other kids call him a bully, then they test him to see if he was paying attention to the lessons. It was funny when the kid yelled "Kam Muk Shui is a dog!" LOL. I wish Ron played a better role, but I still like him nonetheless. Hopefully the series stay interesting for the whole 40(!) episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment