Tabs

{update} Edits and Bullet Brain Thoughts

I made some edits from Oscar and Katy's old wedding pictorials, so I wanted to post them up. 


Anyways, concerning Bullet Brain, I'm currently on episode 21. I honestly don't know why I am continuing to watch Bullet Brain even though the story went nowhere and I hate almost all of the characters. I guess I am hoping that Ping On would wake up and be his nice self and help Tai Hei. However, that is probably just wishful thinking. The one character that I honestly liked turned into a horrible person. I should have known from the point when Eva Kim became the center character that this series wouldn't live up to my expectations. I feel like Sire has more screentime than even Wayne himself. She's not a horrible actress, but the character sucks. The only scenes that I find okay now are Mui Mui's scenes, since they stopped having flashbacks of Ping On and Tai Hei. The sales presentation was so interesting, and I thought the real series would be like that too. I wish Bullet Brain focused on cases and not people going crazy/turning inhuman. They should have just made the series exactly like the sales presentation. There isn't a need for a female character like Tavia portrayed, but a mother figure like Louise Lee would have been nice. Anyways, my conclusion? Don't watch Bullet Brain. Just wait  for a better series to be airing.

No comments:

Post a Comment