Tabs

{tvb} 星梦传奇 Voice of Stars Ep 5

Before episode 5 aired in Hong Kong, Oscar wrote Fred a supportive message on weibo. hehe I really love their friendship, so I was so happy when I saw this. Oscar also appeared in this week's episode of VOS, but I don't know for what reason... 
The two new contestants this week are Bob Lam and Yao Bin (idk who they are). This week they only eliminated one person, and it was Aaryn Cheung. Ronald Law had the second lowest points, so I thought he was going to be out of the show for sure, but it didn't happen. (Anyways wow I didn't know he had a gf? hahaha) Everybody today was only in the 160 point range, but Fred got above 180! The audience was clapping and cheering for him very loudly, so looks like his popularity has skyrocketed. I'm so happy for him~ Anyways, I think next week is when some of the past contestants come back for another chance (I see Stanley Cheung in the previews) and Fred has a duet with Alfred Hui!! (one of my favorite HK singers LOL) 

No comments:

Post a Comment