Tabs

{tvb} Only You Thoughts Episodes 3-8

I'm really liking Only You so far. The main storyline is interesting, and I can't wait for more scenes of Yoyo and Kevin. I really like their characters, and I might even become their fans because of this. haha I just wish the series has a little more focus on them.


Hm well as for the mini-storylines, however, they were kinda meh. The only wedding couple that I liked was Leanne and Eddie Lee. Macy and Ruco's story was too unbelievable for me and was pretty much a cliche. It was okay to watch though cause of the action part. Then Charmaine Li and Jason's was pretty boring, so I ended up fast-forwarding through the scene when they were in the hopsital. ahaha Now I'm onto Vin and Lee Yee Man's story. I'm kinda wondering what's wrong with 'Miki' because in AP Psych we just finished learning about psychological disorders and therapies. :D 

EDIT: Just realized that I forgot the funniest storyline so far. So, Yoyo and Johnson used to go out, and one day they meet up again. He wants her to sign away something (I don't know what it's called in English lol.) and he misleads her into thinking that he still likes her. Later she finds out that he was lying to her and demands for her money back. 
She starts working for Only You now, and it turns out that Johnson and his rich fiancee, Claire, want to hire Only You's services. Claire tells Kristal that she'll only hire Only You if Yoyo is her assistant, and she tries to treat Yoyo badly because she finds out that Johnson gave Yoyo money. She steps on Yoyo's arm while she's trying on a wedding gown, but then Yoyo pushed her and she fell down. She lies and said that she can't walk anymore and sues Only You. Yoyo tries to make Claire not sue them, but Claire doesn't want to give in. Later a thief steals her purse and then she runs in really high heels and tackles the thief. Yoyo got that all on camera...lol. I really like this storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment